Top Corporate Dealmakers to be Honored at The Deal Economy Conference; Nominees Include T-Mobile, Parsley Energy and Sinclair
"For ten years, The Deal has been applauding the strategy and achievements of top dealmakers," said
The 2017 MACD nominees include the corporate development teams of the following companies:
- Energy: Parsley Energy (PE), Exxon (XOM), Marathon (MRO), ConocoPhillips (COP) and Shell (RDS.A)
- Telecom: T-Mobile (TMUS), Crown Castle (CCI), Verizon (VZ), Liberty Interactive (LVNTA) and Cable One (CABO)
- Media: Sinclair (SBGI),
CBS Radio(CBS), Sirius (SIRI), MGM (MGM) and Sprint (S)
- Technology: Hewlett-Packard Enterprise (HPE), Intel (INTC), Cisco (CSCO), Alibaba (BABA) and Arris (ARRS)
- Retail: Staples (SPLS), Walmart (WMT), Walgreens (WBA), Darden (DRI) and Michael Kors (KORS)
- Consumer: Amazon (AMZN), Church & Dwight (CHD), Mondelez (MDLZ), Post (POST) and McCormick (MKC)
- Financial Services: First Horizon (FHN), General Electric (GE), B. Riley Financial (RILY), Emergent Capital (EMGC), and Citigroup (C)
- Healthcare: Becton Dickinson (BDX), Thermo Fisher (TMO), Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), Fresenius (FMS) and Allergan (AGN)
- Industrials: WestRock (WRK), Atlantia (ATL), Deere (DE), ArcelorMittal (MT), and General Electric (GE)
In addition to the MACD awards, the most influential members of the deal community attend The Deal Economy conference for lively discussions forecasting the outlook for dealmaking in the coming year.
Speakers at this year's conference include:
Chief Justice Leo E. Strine, Jr., Delaware Supreme Court Martín Escobari, Managing Director & Head of Latin America; Co-Chairman, Investment Committee, General Atlantic Andrew Olinick, Partner, Co-Head North America Private Equity Team, 3i Brian Buchert, Vice President, Corporate Strategy and M&A, Church & Dwight Brian Mellone, Senior Vice President, Director of Corporate Development & Strategy, First Horizon National Corporation Zach Oleksiuk, Head of Americas, Blackrock Aeisha Mastagni, Portfolio Manager, Corporate Governance, CalSTRS
To learn more about The Most Admired Corporate Dealmaker Awards, and to attend
To learn more about underwriting opportunities, contact Jonathan McReynolds at 212.321.5259 or jmcreynolds at thedeal.com.
For press passes and other inquiries, contact Jon Kostakopoulos at 212.321.5561 or jon.kostakopoulos at thestreet.com.
The event is produced by The Deal and BoardEx, and presented in collaboration with Ansarda, EY,
About The Deal
The Deal (www.thedeal.com) provides actionable, intraday coverage of mergers, acquisitions and all other changes in corporate control to institutional investors, private equity, hedge funds and the firms that serve them. The Deal is a business unit of
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/top-corporate-dealmakers-to-be-honored-at-the-deal-economy-conference-nominees-include-t-mobile-parsley-energy-and-sinclair-300542003.html
SOURCE TheStreet, Inc.
News Provided by Acquire Media